Friday, October 22, 2010

Tea?

Not only am I a huge fan of coffee, but I'm also a tea lover as well. Luckily, my shop has a vast array of teas for our customers (and me) to enjoy. Today's drink was an experiment in tea. Here's what I did:

I brewed two bags of peppermint/spearmint tea in about a quarter cup of water. I let it steep for about 3 minutes, then I pulled the bags out. While the tea was steeping, I dissolved some sugar and honey into a cup, then I poured the hot tea concentrate over the mixture. To this I added ice and more water and voila! A delicious glass of slightly sweetened mint iced tea. Try it...you'll love it.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try more hot teas. Maybe some decaf ones for when I don't need any more jitters in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Mint Brooks Garden Mint. By Garden Mint, they mean spearmint, but it's really delicious and caffeine free.

    ReplyDelete